Hover won't work on bars + time plugin

Jury Gerasimov

Sep 9, 2015, 10:37:34 AM9/9/15
to Flot graphs
Hi all,

I use Flot to display bars with date on X axis (with time plugin). It looks like this -

Flot displays so thin lines that its hover function won't work (item arg is always undefined and so I can't make tooltips for this chart). What we see on graph as bars are their borders only, and it seems that Flot won't process hover event on borders. It works fine if I zoom the chart 100x times.

Is there some workaround for this?

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Ced

Sep 9, 2015, 2:14:22 PM9/9/15
to Flot graphs
From the documentation:

"barWidth" is the width of the bars in units of the x axis (or the y axis if "horizontal" is true), contrary to most other measures that are specified in pixels. For instance, for time series the unit is milliseconds so 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 produces bars with the width of a day.