First in series off the canvas

Peter Harrison

Feb 5, 2016, 2:08:47 PM2/5/16
to Flot graphs
I am having problems where the first in the series is not showing on the canvas, but seems to be off to the left.

This is on our internal intranet so I cannot link to it, bot I have attached the html file

Many thanks

Pete
error.html

Ced

Feb 8, 2016, 2:20:33 AM2/8/16
to Flot graphs
Check your X values.  You're providing Date objects.  Flot expects timestamps in UTC.
See the following link for more information: Flot documentation: Time series data

Peter Harrison

Feb 8, 2016, 7:22:48 AM2/8/16
to Flot graphs
Thanks Ced, but that makes no difference.

Ced

Feb 8, 2016, 5:53:33 PM2/8/16
to Flot graphs
You've set the X axis minimum to Jan. 3 but your first data points are Jan. 1

Peter Harrison

Feb 10, 2016, 7:18:21 AM2/10/16
to Flot graphs
Thanks Ced, I looked and looked but didn't see that.

Solved it.

Many thanks
Pete