Calculating Bar Widh for Navigation reasons

to...@maudau.com

Sep 29, 2015, 10:05:46 AM9/29/15
to Flot graphs
Hey all,

I'm using the navigate plugin with bars chart.

I was wondering how can set a button that will pan the chart 10 bars at a time?

I have all the rest working, just the calculation is missing.

Thanks,
Tomer

This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.