Automated testing for flot?

Vladimir Moltchanov

Jun 2, 2015, 2:19:58 PM6/2/15
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am considering if flot could be used for my projects. Feature-wise it seems to be sufficient, but our process also has some requirements on the code quality metrics, one of which is test coverage. In this respect I need to have an understanding of how the libraries are tested during the development.  I've been going through the documentation, groups, and FAQs, and I have found only that "jshint" is used for static analysis but I haven't found any mentioning of unit or automated integration tests. So I have couple of questions:
 - Do I understand it correctly, that currently flot is manually tested by developers/community for each release?
 - Are there plans for test automation (or perhaps some forks, that have test automation)?

Thanks,
Vladimir.