How can I use Flot to match tick marks on multiple Y axis?

Dennis Matveyev

Jan 13, 2015, 5:58:27 PM1/13/15
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
The issue I am trying to solve is unlocking ability of Flot to match tick marks on all Y axes when multiple axes are used.

Right now, if you have two or more Y axes, there is no guarantee that the tick marks on all of them will match up.

How could I resolve this?

Specific solutions that may work for me are:
Getting Flot API to expose various internals for for Yaxis at position 0, namely:
  • Computed axis.tickSize
  • Computed number of tick marks

As I can use those to compute the ticks array for the secondary axis.

I will appreciate any pointers! :)

Message has been deleted

Dennis Matveyev

Jan 14, 2015, 1:13:40 PM1/14/15
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
With credits to Raidri (http://stackoverflow.com/a/27941217/2883328)

https://github.com/flot/flot/blob/master/API.md#customizing-the-axes talks about the option called alignTicksWithAxis
I guess I did not see it when looking at default API

Dennis