pan: frameRate does not work

andrey.v...@teplomonitor.ru

Feb 16, 2015, 6:27:03 AM2/16/15
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
pan: frameRate just does not work for me if it is not null. 11 chart, about 200 points each, updated via AJAX.

I hoped for a behaviour like in zoom where current charts are resized and after that new values are requested. It would be nice to drag around existing values and get a request on release. It actually even worked in some previous versions as I recall.

With frameRate: null it works like expected though not like I wanted. Charts are frozen and I get request on release.

But when i set frameRate to 1, 5, 20 it just breaks. Charts are still frozen when I drag them around, and even on release I get a request with incorrect shift.

Is that a bug or I just don't do it right?