Zoom by default on a time graph

Alejandro López

Apr 9, 2016, 10:13:23 AM4/9/16
to Flot graphs
Hi, I've searched everywhere but I can't find an example that suits with my question.
I have a chart that show the amount of women and men by day, but my problem is that I have too many points on that chart showing all at once. I can use the scroll and zoom into the period of days I want to see.
What I need to do is an automatic zoom on a predefined day, for example I want to show only the last week, and if I want to see more than a week, then I use the scroll to walk along the chart.
Is that possible?, I'm attaching my code just in case that someone have mercy on my limited knowledge.
Thanks in advance.
example.js