Point Symbol Overwrite

29 просмотров

Bo Smith

не прочитано,
12 окт. 2016 г., 23:40:3812.10.2016
– Flot graphs
Hello,

I have not been able to find a clean method of writing values to my point symbols. I am have a "real-time" graph, much like a spectrum analyzer that I need to place markers (values) on for some of the points. For example, the numbers 1 to 20 for the highest amplitude peaks on the plot, the plot might have over 4000 x/y data points. I can easily place a circle, diamond, etc. on the top twenty amplitudes, but I need to place a specific value assuming using the textfill parameter.

My method now is to have two series, one with all of the data using:
 points: {show: true},
lines: {show: false},
and the other series using
 points: {show: false},
lines: {show: true},
I based my initial code of this snippet from http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26100180/plot-flot-chart-points-for-only-selected-few-in-series
But this does not allow me to change the value of the displayed point.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать