Where can I get the resize plug-in?

Stephanie Jacobs

Apr 1, 2015, 10:21:02 PM4/1/15
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
I see the example page that demonstrates how the resize plug-in works; looks good, so I went over to the plug-ins page..... no mention of "resize" there. Or in the plug-ins repository. Tried searching GitHub for "flot resize"; nothing. Even tried a google search - lots of mentions of it, but nowhere to actually download it. Where does one find this mythical plug-in??

Juergen Marsch

Apr 4, 2015, 6:28:20 AM4/4/15
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Stephanie

resize is a core plugin of Flot. You can download from github
https://github.com/flot/flot

regards from Krefeld(sunny and about 12 degrees)
Jürgen

--

---