Hello, how to print text above axis labels?

Андрей Галушкин

May 18, 2015, 10:19:41 PM5/18/15
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings. I am completely stuck in this.

I print some last series value where the axis labels are shown. But the problem is that although i print it after the $.plot routine, the axis labels still cover my text (z-index or something).
Is there a way to change styling of axis labels so that my text is drawn above them?

This is how i do it:
var ctx = plot.getCanvas().getContext("2d");
ctx.strokeText("myLabel", x, y); //"myLabel" is shown under the axis labels

Ced

May 20, 2015, 2:42:18 AM5/20/15
to flot-...@googlegroups.com

Андрей Галушкин

May 20, 2015, 11:14:36 AM5/20/15
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot. It solves my problem the easiest way possible!