Support for named colors is inconsistent

Lyudmil Angelov

Apr 7, 2016, 10:22:21 AM4/7/16
to Flot graphs
Hi all,

I'm running into the issue described here:

I'm the author of the latest comment there. I'm willing to fix this, I just want some assurance that if I send a pull request there will be someone to review it and possibly merge it in. I haven't had any luck getting in touch with anyone, so I figured I'd give the Google Group a try.

Are pull requests welcomed? Who's the best person to talk to regarding contributing to the project? What's the best channel for talking about the project?

I also have some questions regarding the jQuery plugin used to deal with colors, but they're contingent upon getting a response here :)

Best,
Lyudmil