Flot plugins up for adoption

Mark Côté

Jan 4, 2016, 8:58:49 PM1/4/16
to Flot graphs
I'm looking for someone to take over maintenance of three flot plugins: axislabelstickrotor, and hiddengraphs. I'm the maintainer of the first, having forked it from the original author, who was no longer working on it, and I'm the original author and maintainer of the other two.

I haven't worked on any flot-powered web apps in some time, and thus I've been neglecting issues and pull requests in my plugins. Since they're still clearly of use to people, I'd like to hand them over to someone with more interest. Please let me know here or via email if you're looking for one or more new small projects to maintain. It's not much work, but you'd need at least a few hours a month to keep up with submissions.

Mark

Martin Koppel

Jan 6, 2016, 10:48:36 AM1/6/16
to Flot graphs
By looking at Flot git repository there hasn't been any commits since Apr 29, 2014 which makes me think if Flot isn't abandoned all together.
I was just looking for open source JS library for charting time series.

Mark Cote

Jan 23, 2016, 9:16:40 AM1/23/16
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
True, the core has not seen any activity in a while. My plugins still get issues raised and pull requests submitted every couple months though. Flot works well enough as it is, even if it is static right now.

I'm also sure the current flot maintainer would pass on ownership if the right person wanted the job.

Mark

--

---