Variables do not function when using Google Form trigger

jack.sta...@gmail.com

May 10, 2016, 6:46:18 AM5/10/16
to floreysoft
Hi,

As I touched upon in this thread, an HTML template document I am using within an ultradoc is not functioning as I wish it to.

I have a simple Yes/No radio-buttons question within a form I am using, for which I would like users who answer 'Yes' to receive one message, and those who answer 'No' to receive another.

It seems as though when I choose to 'run batch', the variables do function.

However, when I add to the ultradoc a request for Google Forms to trigger automatic responses to submissions, the HTML template then does not function correctly.

When I do this, the email I receive is always filled with content as if I had answered 'Yes' even if I actually answer No. Even when using the 'raw' value of the variable, the content automatically fills as if I'd answered Yes.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Daniel Florey

May 10, 2016, 7:02:53 AM5/10/16
to floreysoft GmbH

Which Blocks do you have in your flow?

jack.sta...@gmail.com

May 10, 2016, 9:45:44 AM5/10/16
to floreysoft
Thanks Daniel, your question alone solved the problem for me.

I had blocks as seen in the attached image. Once I'd removed the worksheet block, the email would be correctly automated and sent from Form trigger.

I thought I needed to keep that block for Form entries to be contained but this is obviously untrue.
ultradoc blocks.png