Results comparison with charts

la...@arccinstitute.org

May 23, 2016, 1:57:57 PM5/23/16
to floreysoft
Apologies in advance for the length of this post.

Firstly, thank you Daniel for providing us and others with this unbelievable service! Our organization has been using Ultradox, and we are extremely impressed with the app as well as your incredible customer support. The more we explore Ultradox, the more amazed we are by what it can do!

We've been trying to figure out the following. Currently, our workflow is:
1) Client fills out a survey
2) A Google sheet scores the survey using array formulas
3) Ultradox generates a score report based on a Google sheets template
4) The score report is uploaded to a Google Drive folder
Each clients will be filling out the survey multiple times (every few months or so), and we would like to figure out a way to generate a score report that compares their current scores with all previous scores. Is there some way that we could use Ultradox to insert these step between steps 2 and 3 above:
a) Search for all responses with under this ID number
b) Create a bar graph on the template that compares all previous scores with the current score
We would like to generate a graph similar to the graph below.

The bar graph is actually a question on its own. Are there any tutorial videos available on how to work with charts in Ultradox? We would like to figure out the best way to generate a chart showing the client's survey score together with a key indicating how mild or severe the patient's score is. Perhaps you have some suggestions?

Thank you!

Daniel Florey

May 23, 2016, 2:21:12 PM5/23/16
to floreysoft GmbH

Hi,
I don't think you will get there desired charts using the out of the box charts.
I can help you next week, when I'm back in the office, to get the proper charts up and running.
Regards
Daniel

Aliza Lasky

May 23, 2016, 2:30:41 PM5/23/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Great I'll be in touch next week.

Thank you!

Aliza Lasky
Research Intern, ARCC Institute
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "floreysoft" group.

Aliza Lasky

May 30, 2016, 10:21:18 PM5/30/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Reaching out again about the charts questions above. Hope you enjoyed your time away from the office!

Daniel Florey

May 31, 2016, 6:45:30 AM5/31/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
please let me know when you are online!
Thanks,
Daniel

Aliza Lasky

Jun 2, 2016, 12:18:05 AM6/2/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

Would it be possible to set up a time to work on this? Late Friday or Monday morning (Eastern Daylight Time)  both work well for me.

Thank you,

Aliza

Daniel Florey

Jun 2, 2016, 10:08:47 AM6/2/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
I'm in NY right now so may availability is limited...
If you could check if you get a static chart working that looks good to you using the Google image charts, this would be super helpful as we can then generate the chart with Ultradox quite easily:

Thanks!
Daniel

I'll try to make it tomorrow (Friday) if you send me the exact time.

Aliza Lasky

Jun 3, 2016, 1:53:09 AM6/3/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for taking the time to respond even when you have limited availability.

I took a look at the Google image charts. As I have no experience with programming, I think creating the type of chart that we want is beyond my abilities.

Do you have time today (Friday) or Monday to walk me through this? If not, I will see if someone in our organization with more of a programming background can work out the preliminary steps before we speak about the more complex details.

Thank you,

Aliza

Daniel Florey

Jun 3, 2016, 12:04:41 PM6/3/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Aliza,
if you find someone who can prepare a matching URL for a static chart using the image charts API we can go through the steps to create this with your data from Ultradox.
If you do not find someone who is able to create the charts we can do this together, but this is not directly related to Ultradox so it would be great if you could sign up for a support contract then so that I can spend some time on building this for you.
Thanks,
Daniel

Aliza Lasky

Jun 3, 2016, 1:10:07 PM6/3/16