Attention: Floreysoft Executive Offices & Tech. Support.....

CrisisKids

May 5, 2016, 7:44:47 AM5/5/16
to floreysoft
Hello, I'm a new user of Floreysoft products.  I need to ask if a Floreysoft manager from the main offices would email me regarding setting up a 501c3 nonprofit business account in the USA - it appears that I am going to need a "DOMAIN WIDE", "Gold" account - more geared towards enterprise businesses.

I also have a bunch of tech. support questions on various procedures.  I do not want to take up all of support's email time, so I wanted to know if a tech. support volunteer on here would be willing to email back and forth with me in order that I get answers to all these little questions that obviously mean a lot.
Please private message me for more information.  I am Erik, CEO/Executive Director, Crisis Kids Project, er...@crisiskidsproject.com.  Thanks to everyone and congratulations to Floreysoft for making such quality, user friendly programs.  And I would like to know Floreysoft's office location/hours so I can get that straight too.  In viewing your website, I detect that you are based in Europe somewhere???  Or is your operation 24/7?

Have a great day,

Erik