trial time

SJL

Mar 28, 2016, 5:51:11 PM3/28/16
to floreysoft
Hi,

I started using Ultradox a few days ago with my testing gmail address.  (I only use a different production/official email address -- google apps for business -- when dealing with anything remotely official.)

In my work, I need to fill various complex forms for a given client, many of which have much repeated information.  For various reasons, neither MSWord nor Google Docs are suitable; I only use LibreOffice.

Question:
Is there a way to increase the number of files I can generate using the trial version?
I've already attained the 50 mark even though I'm still just deciding on the adequacy of Ultradox.  As I use LibreOffice, I cannot (properly) create a preview of a finished work.  I would be happy with a watermark, saving to pdf, or any other method unsuitable for distribution to clients while I test Ultradox out further in the hopes of purchasing a licence eventually.

Thanks in advance,
SJL

SJL

Apr 14, 2016, 11:56:38 PM4/14/16
to floreysoft
Hi,

I haven't heard back so I'm hoping to *bump* this.

How can I test out Ultradox, using LibreOffice (odf) files stored on Drive to create *any format* of document, and create more than the free 50 per month?  I don't even want a finished client/production-ready output; I just want to make sure that Ultradox can, indeed, do what I would need it to do before I purchase a licence.

This competing product(, that doesn't, however, work with odf documents,) allows for unlimited test documents, that don't count towards the monthly "paid" ones:

I'm open to suggestions, but not being able to produce more than 50 documents per month does not allow me to test the functionality adequately.

Thanks in advance,
SJL

Daniel Florey

Apr 15, 2016, 4:02:44 AM4/15/16
to floreysoft GmbH

Hi,
I'll try to provide a test license later today.
Regards,
Daniel