Can we host images locally or in a closed Google Drive folder for HTML?

Cori Frede

Oct 23, 2015, 11:58:18 AM10/23/15
to floreysoft
My students found your app today and they love the ease of using it compared to Notepad++. The problem is, we don't want them publishing to the internet (yet). Can you think of somewhere they can host their image files that would work with this? Their Google Drives are currently locked in the domain so they can only share with each other, not publicly.

We don't want them to just "copy URL" from images they find online because we're trying to teach good digital citizenship. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!