Footer and Header disappear after page 11 when generating a pdf

Simon Labelle

Mar 30, 2017, 10:57:18 PM3/30/17
to floreysoft
Hello,

I made a Gdoc template. It is a 40 pages guide. When I generate the pdf with ultradox, the formatting is off and my footer content disappears after page 11. My page header also disappears... : (

Anybody experiencing the same thing?

Daniel Florey

Mar 31, 2017, 3:47:27 AM3/31/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please export the GDoc as .ODT to your machine and open the exported file with LibreOffice?
Please let me know if it looks good in LibreOffice or if you see similar issues.

Thanks!
Daniel

Simon Labelle

Daniel Florey

Mar 31, 2017, 5:45:12 PM3/31/17
to floreysoft GmbH
I'll get in touch with Google as this seems to be an issue in their export functionality.
In the meantime you can try to use the "Word to PDF" block and simply select the same Google Doc as input.
This will at least give you different results...

Simon Labelle

Mar 31, 2017, 7:23:39 PM3/31/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Thanks Daniel.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "floreysoft" group.