"Load row from Worksheet" menu shows blank cells, when they are filled on google sheet.

Jason Gershenson

Jun 6, 2016, 5:47:25 PM6/6/16
to floreysoft
Here is an image of the issue:

Daniel Florey

Jun 6, 2016, 6:44:26 PM6/6/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you please check the structure of the selected sheet?
Do you have proper headers in the first row?
Do you have any blank or fixed columns/rows? If yes, please remove them

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Jason Gershenson <jgers...@white-summers.com> wrote:
Here is an image of the issue:

Jason Gershenson

Jun 20, 2016, 4:11:15 PM6/20/16
to floreysoft
Daniel, yes, I have done all of the things you have suggested.

Jason Gershenson

Jun 20, 2016, 4:36:27 PM6/20/16
to floreysoft
I am still getting the same result.

Daniel Florey

Jun 20, 2016, 4:57:03 PM6/20/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Are you available for a remote session tomorrow morning your time?

Jason Gershenson

Jun 20, 2016, 11:14:38 PM6/20/16
to floreysoft
Yes, any time after 9am PST will work. Thank you!

Jason Gershenson

Jun 22, 2016, 12:38:45 AM6/22/16
to floreysoft
Dan, can you still help me with this?

Daniel Florey

Jun 22, 2016, 5:00:04 AM6/22/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Jason,
sorry I've been very busy yesterday...
Can you share the involved files with me so that I can reproduce the issue on my end?

Thanks,
Daniel