Tutoring on Floreysoft Program Needed.......

CrisisKid

Apr 16, 2016, 7:38:35 AM4/16/16
to floreysoft
Will an employee of Floreysoft or their administrator for this forum please tell me how I can ongoing technical support for these various programs.  I am new in creating all the different documents, etc... that you can create with Floreysoft apps. and I simply want to know how to get ongoing, preferable 24/7, tech. support, even if I have to pay for it, direct from Floreysoft.  These apps. that Floreysoft produces could almost critical to my business if I fully implemented them.  Thank you and please respond ASAP as I would like to at least start to get your programs in place this weekend.  Please private message me and I normally will respond within the hour.  Unfortunately I am deaf, so I have to solve this all via email and this support group.  Have a great weekend everyone.

CrisisKids

Daniel Florey

Apr 16, 2016, 10:27:12 AM4/16/16
to floreysoft GmbH

Hi,

please check out the support plans in our market:

https://market.floreysoft.net (Get more apps)

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Am 16.04.2016 13:38 schrieb "CrisisKid" <er...@crisiskidsproject.com>:
Will an employee of Floreysoft or their administrator for this forum please tell me how I can ongoing technical support for these various programs.  I am new in creating all the different documents, etc... that you can create with Floreysoft apps. and I simply want to know how to get ongoing, preferable 24/7, tech. support, even if I have to pay for it, direct from Floreysoft.  These apps. that Floreysoft produces could almost critical to my business if I fully implemented them.  Thank you and please respond ASAP as I would like to at least start to get your programs in place this weekend.  Please private message me and I normally will respond within the hour.  Unfortunately I am deaf, so I have to solve this all via email and this support group.  Have a great weekend everyone.

CrisisKids

Erik Jon Dunwell

Apr 16, 2016, 10:33:09 AM4/16/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello, yes I checked out that page already.  I am a very poor, small nonprofit, and premium support, and I would need the “silver” level, and that is 549$/month - no way my agency could ever afford that, especially per month.  I have contacted the company direct requesting a possible 501c3 nonprofit donation of their support features.  Thank you very much though.

CrisisKids

Daniel Florey

Apr 16, 2016, 10:52:07 AM4/16/16
to floreysoft GmbH
You can always get support from the user group which is quite active if you need free support.

Regards,
Daniel