Is there a texting add-on available to Ultradox?

Richard Fenwick

Jan 17, 2017, 8:07:26 AM1/17/17
to floreysoft
I currently use a bulk texting service to send out crew scheduling information for a 100+ person scaffold company, but it is not 100% reliable and is pretty time consuming.
I feel that the process could be expedited significantly if I could do it through Ultradox.
Is this, or could this be, an option?
Thanks, Rich

Daniel Florey

Jan 17, 2017, 8:09:29 AM1/17/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Not sure without knowing the details... but it sounds like a good match!
You can give it a try using the free plan.

Richard Fenwick

Jan 17, 2017, 12:53:56 PM1/17/17
to floreysoft
I have an account with you guys already Daniel. I use it only for generating/emailing reports.
As an example I attached a section of our daily schedule which I would like to use to text guys their next day's schedule (based on the info in the columns and who is on the row, at that address).
I suppose there would have to be cell phone numbers associated with a name?
Anyway, do you think there may be a way to do that? Obviously I would be happy to pay for any add-ons to do this.
Thanks, Rich

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Richard Fenwick <engin...@allsafellc.com> wrote:
I currently use a bulk texting service to send out crew scheduling information for a 100+ person scaffold company, but it is not 100% reliable and is pretty time consuming.
I feel that the process could be expedited significantly if I could do it through Ultradox.
Is this, or could this be, an option?
Thanks, Rich

schedule example for ultradox.gsheet

Richard Fenwick

Jan 18, 2017, 11:29:34 AM1/18/17
to floreysoft
Please let me know if this is at all possible.
If not - at least I know I need to look elsewhere.
Thanks,

Daniel Florey

Jan 18, 2017, 11:32:11 AM1/18/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Richard,
yes, this is possible.
You may want to get help from the community:

You can then get help from other users - and if we answer, others will benefit from the knowledge.

If you need personal help from us with your project, you'll have to sign up for a support contract that covers our implementation costs.

Hope this helps,

Daniel