Publishing site editey. Help needed!

Sebastian Wolfenden

Nov 2, 2016, 10:35:38 PM11/2/16
to floreysoft
A big problem I am dealing with, is that, on the right where is shows a sample of what you are coding, for me, it isn't the same as when I click the earth symbol because it shows an older version of my code. I have tried to republish my site, but again, it says that the website isn't published. Very frustrating!
I hope I am not being to demanding, it is just that I am making this site for a friend as a surprise for his birthday which is very soon. So I need answers asap!
Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it.
Cheers,
Seb