Shared Groups update failing

Paul Crisp

Oct 26, 2017, 9:26:57 AM10/26/17
to floreysoft
Having finally figured out that there is a update to deal with the Google discontinued API problem (didn't get the email) - but I can't get it to install. Clicking on the Try Again button just gets (eventually):

Installation failed!
Another application may get installed right now.
Please also double check that the app-id is correct and that we've already accepted your invitation as a developer

ISTR, having the same problem with an earlier update but I don''t remember the solution. So - Help!

Daniel Florey

Oct 26, 2017, 9:31:33 AM10/26/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you please follow these instructions:

Thanks!

 Disclaimer – CUREE Ltd

This e-mail and any file attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message (including any attachments). If you are not the addressee, you may not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action based on the contents hereof. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited and may be unlawful. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of CUREE or its management. Any concerns regarding this email should be reported to webm...@curee.co.uk

Paul Crisp

Oct 26, 2017, 9:53:16 AM10/26/17
to flore...@googlegroups.com

OK – have done that and I have had to add the deploy1.f...@gmail.com user as owner. I think you have to do something now….

Paul

Daniel Florey

Oct 26, 2017, 9:54:55 AM10/26/17
to floreysoft GmbH
I've accepted the invitation. Can you try again to update please?

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 3:53 PM, Paul Crisp <paul....@curee.co.uk> wrote:

OK – have done that and I have had to add the deploy1.f...@gmail.com user as owner. I think you have to do something now….

Paul

Paul Crisp

Oct 26, 2017, 10:02:07 AM10/26/17
to flore...@googlegroups.com

OK – done that and it seems to have been successful. Do I have to make any other changes or is that it?

Paul

Daniel Florey