Need help with questions...

Svet Petrevski

Jun 22, 2017, 2:27:25 AM6/22/17
to floreysoft, Bree Moller
Hi there

We are needing some assistance as we are beginners on Ultradox

We have recently paid our annual fee but can't seem to find anyone to assist.

Here are the problems we are having

1. When we attach an excel spreadsheet to a
​n​
ultradox document
​,​
it does not allow to send to multiple emails

2. Ultradox document only allows "text" formatting, is there a way around this?
​(we need to copy and paste flight details which we need in the format of the excel spreadsheet they are copy and pasted from)​

3. Is there an online course we could take to help us get to know the programme more?

Thanks
Svet

On 2 June 2017 at 13:42, <spetrevski@stageandscreen.com.au> wrote:
Hi there

Need to attach a file to an ultradox form that has multiple emails attached, not sure where to begin...

this is the link if someone can have a look

I'd appreciate any help

Thanks
Svet

--

SVET PETREVSKI
Team Leader Afterhours

Call me: Svet
Years in the industry: 30
Countries visited: 18
Favourite city: Texas, Nashville, New York & Honolulu
Website

Displaying Feedback button.png