Anyone try integrate ultradox with Podio?

Júlio Caldas

Jun 24, 2016, 9:37:07 AM6/24/16
to floreysoft
I am looking for a solution to generate documents with data from Podio. Anyone knows how to connect Podio with ultradox ?

Samson Burton

Jun 24, 2016, 11:46:26 AM6/24/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I've been doing this for six or seven months now. You'll need to create the integration yourself using a third party app or one you've created yourself. I've used Zapier for some of the more simple integrations, and PHP and Python for some of the more complex stuff. I've also created some Podio integrations with Google Sheets using Google Script. The same methods could potentially be used to integrate with Ultradox. If you have more specific questions feel free to email me and I can help