Help Google Drive

Олег Яковина

Jan 29, 2018, 4:27:03 AM1/29/18
to floreysoft
Hi! I am using Google Drive and i have my own online-shop with "ecwid" module. Let me tell you a bit about process of selling our products(we are selling CG courses). Usually we add customer's email to google drive manually in order to provide customer with access to a specific folders. Is it possible to make this process automatic? (everyone who buys automatically get an access to specific folders on google drive). Besides we have several types of the courses (with different cost) that is why we need two or three access ways. (We mean that each of our courses should have its own access to a specific folder). Hope to hear from you soon, With respect, Oleg Y

Daniel Florey

Jan 29, 2018, 4:38:37 AM1/29/18
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
Thanks for the your request!
Can you please post your questions to the Ultradox community?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114712965181154407381

You can then get help from other users - and if we answer, others will benefit from the knowledge.

Thanks,
Daniel