Returning one PDF that iterates through all rows of Google sheet

chris....@akina.org.nz

Mar 7, 2018, 12:31:07 PM3/7/18
to floreysoft
Hi,
I've managed to get a workflow going that generates one pdf per row, but I'm struggling to get Ultradox to iterate through each row inside one pdf.
Here's my current workflow:

Here's my template code:

Workstream: ${workstream;string}

Lead: $kinaLead;string}

What do I need to change in Uthe workflow or in my template so all the results end up in one pdf rather than many?
Thanks

Daniel Florey

Mar 7, 2018, 12:33:09 PM3/7/18
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
Thanks for the your request!
Can you please post your questions to the Ultradox community?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114712965181154407381

You can then get help from other users - and if we answer, others will benefit from the knowledge.

Thanks,
Daniel