Problem adding second user to our Medium Personal Account

jeanpaul...@go-beyond.biz

Mar 21, 2015, 4:33:11 AM3/21/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Dear Flyersfot

We purchased a Medium Personal license using one of our email addresses.

We now want to add a second user for this license.

The primary email account with which we purchased the license is set as an Admin user of our domain.

We are getting this error when we try to add the new user: "Failed to verify the sender email addressEMAILACOUNTNAME! (Verifying sender address)"

This is rather urgent as we need to send out the emails today.

Many thanks
Jean Paul
Operations Manager - Go Beyond

Daniel Florey

Mar 21, 2015, 9:22:05 AM3/21/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Adding sender addresses using GMail for Google Apps will only work if you are logged in as domain admin.

Jean Paul Barthet

Mar 21, 2015, 9:42:02 AM3/21/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Finance@ is an administrator account

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "floreysoft" group.

Daniel Florey

Mar 21, 2015, 10:15:37 AM3/21/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Are you available for another remote session?
I've improved the logging on our end.

Go Beyond Investing - Jean Paul Barthet

Mar 21, 2015, 10:31:29 AM3/21/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
i am back online, session code is s43-054-475

Jean Paul Barthet
Operations Manager & Head of Sales
Go Beyond Investing

Skype: jpbarthet

BRUSSELS    FLORIDA   GENEVA   LAUSANNE   MILAN   PARIS   ZURICH

Go Beyond enables individuals, families and corporations to build, manage and exit a portfolio of direct investments in private small and medium enterprises.

Daniel Florey

Mar 21, 2015, 10:35:06 AM3/21/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Still there?

Daniel Florey

Mar 21, 2015, 10:42:33 AM3/21/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you please log in again with finance@... ? I think it was a permission issue.

Go Beyond Investing - Jean Paul Barthet

Mar 21, 2015, 10:45:38 AM3/21/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
yepp… was making myself a coffee… ;)

Jean Paul Barthet
Operations Manager & Head of Sales
Go Beyond Investing

Skype: jpbarthet

BRUSSELS    FLORIDA   GENEVA   LAUSANNE   MILAN   PARIS   ZURICH

Go Beyond enables individuals, families and corporations to build, manage and exit a portfolio of direct investments in private small and medium enterprises.

On 21 Mar 2015, at 15:34, Daniel Florey <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Still there?

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Go Beyond Investing - Jean Paul Barthet <jeanpaul...@go-beyond.biz> wrote:
i am back online, session code is s43-054-475
Jean Paul Barthet
Operations Manager & Head of Sales
Go Beyond Investing

Skype: jpbarthet

BRUSSELS    FLORIDA   GENEVA   LAUSANNE   MILAN   PARIS   ZURICH

<EASHJ40bOtZiWrAGJGP68gkmskxXDZ9xYFk_e1TLBlqbX3KtF6Xz-0hC6Ru7_Da4VEORKhNU0Ugz9iuWvPdw8kO5gUK5bINNVq_-pM2yV5l3L51Dt3Vb4S1i8g.png>

Go Beyond Investing - Jean Paul Barthet