Upload to Google Drive not working

va...@leleka.care

Jan 26, 2016, 12:04:22 AM1/26/16
to floreysoft
Hello,

I'm using a free license of Ultradox. I have a job that reads rows from a Google spreadsheet, applies a template from a Google doc, and saves the PDF output to a Drive folder. I last used it on October 20, 2015 and it worked fine. I tried to use it again today and, while everything appears to be working, the generated files are not appearing in the Drive folder I specify.

To be more specific: preview works (I can see the generated document) and when I run the job, the console shows successful messages for each step. There are no errors anywhere. The files just silently don't appear.

If it makes a difference, I'm using a Google Apps account in a domain where I'm not an admin.

I'd appreciate any help solving this and getting the generated files to show up.

Thanks!

Daniel Florey

Jan 26, 2016, 4:54:37 AM1/26/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Strange.... Can you re-select the target folder in the upload block? And make sure not to login to multiple accounts in the same browser session.

va...@leleka.care

Jan 27, 2016, 12:28:16 AM1/27/16
to floreysoft
Thanks for replying! I looked again today and the documents from all the times I tried running this job are now visible in my Drive folders. I think the problem is with Drive either being inconsistent or the Drive client in the browser not refreshing correctly... This is strange, I'm using up-to-date Chrome, not logging as multiple accounts, not doing anything unusual. But anyway, I don't think the problem is with Ultradox and I have my documents now. Thanks for a great product!

Daniel Florey

Jan 27, 2016, 3:58:18 AM1/27/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Yes, Google Drive sometimes simply refuses to show files.... I hope Google will fix this anytime soon.

Mel Bayer

Apr 4, 2016, 12:34:55 AM4/4/16
to floreysoft
Hi Daniel, I am having the same issue. All the pdfs that are supposed to go to a sub-folder are being saved into My Drive. I have re-selected the sub-folder at least 10 times and the same thing happens every time.

BTW, I love the work you have done here but in one of your videos you said their is steep learning curve and I would agree with that but I can see the power as well so it is worth the effort.

Thanks for all your hard work. Look forward to your response.

Daniel Florey

Apr 4, 2016, 4:50:36 AM4/4/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Mel,
can you please reload the Ultradox page and select the upload folder again?
It should work now.

Thanks,
Daniel

Juha-Matti Kuortti

Apr 4, 2016, 7:14:33 AM4/4/16
to floreysoft
Hello,

I have also an issue with Upload to Google Drive. I've selected a subfolder as a target folder. However every time the flow is completed, the block uploads newly created file to root of 'My Drive'. I have tried to delete and recreate the building block as well as to create new ultradox file with no success. How could this be fixed?

BR,
Juha-Matti Kuortti

Daniel Florey

Apr 4, 2016, 7:23:16 AM4/4/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
did you reload the Ultradox page? The issue should be fixed now.
Thanks!

Kyle Lacey

Jul 20, 2016, 2:11:20 PM7/20/16
to floreysoft
My Ultradoc works fine until I add the Upload block, I've tried refreshing, re-adding the block, even creating a new Ultradoc.
The error message is:
04:10:39The execution failed! com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException: 404 NOT_FOUND { "code" : 404, "errors" : [ { "domain" : "global", "location" : "file", "locationType" : "other", "message" : "File not found: myDrive", "reason" : "notFound" } ], "message" : "File not found: myDrive" }
04:10:37Failed to run batch job! Reason: com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException: 404 NOT_FOUND { "code" : 404, "errors" : [ { "domain" : "global", "location" : "file", "locationType" : "other", "message" : "File not found: myDrive", "reason" : "notFound" } ], "message" : "File not found: myDrive" }
Capture.JPG

Daniel Florey

Jul 21, 2016, 4:28:36 AM7/21/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you share the Ultradox file with me?
Looks like you have passed a fileId to the upload block (but not sure)...

Thanks,
Daniel