Purchase order

m.karo...@teztour.gr

Mar 29, 2015, 4:06:33 AM3/29/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Im using purchase order example and i need to add a comment section somehow in the approval process, for the manager to add info and send back with the approve or deny template,

Which building block should help me do this?

Thank you in advance.

Daniel Florey

Mar 29, 2015, 9:27:13 AM3/29/15
to floreysoft GmbH
This is quite tricky: You'll have to create a form in the email that you are sending out so that the manager can enter a comment.
Or you'll have to trigger another google form to enter additional info.
If you want some paid consulting on that topic, let me know.

Thanks,
Daniel

Manos Karouzakis

Mar 29, 2015, 3:09:56 PM3/29/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer, ​I'll have in mind,
You can send me tour pricing policy and some details about your consulting services,
I might need some help on some projects.​
Thanks.

tez-tour
Manos Karouzakis
IT & Operations Dpt. - TezTour Hellas
168,Ethnikis Antistaseos Ave. P.C 71306,Iraklion,Crete,Greece
Tel:(0030) 2810347200 | Mob:(0030) 6936002360

m.karo...@teztour.gr

Apr 1, 2015, 10:16:58 AM4/1/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

So how about the info about the consulting part? ))

Daniel Florey

Apr 1, 2015, 11:54:17 AM4/1/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
we charge 80€ per hour for consulting. Please use one of the support packages from

for the payment (e.g. Bronze Support=~3 hours consulting).
Once you have the support contract we can schedule a remote session for the consulting.
Hope this helps,
Daniel