No newsletters ==> no Editey???

[I dont want to give my name]

Jun 6, 2016, 10:46:27 AM6/6/16
to floreysoft
Hello,
I tried to start using Editey, but it didn't allow me to start using it if the "I agree to receive emails about product updates, downtime notifications, usability tips and about related product launches from floreysoft. Emails can be cancelled at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email." box wasn't ticked. Why? I hate newsletters and i prefer not using Editey to new source of SPAM...
Thx

Daniel Florey

Jun 7, 2016, 11:46:20 AM6/7/16
to floreysoft GmbH
You can unsubscribe as soon as you get the welcome email. For legal reasons over here in Germany it is required to opt-in for the newsletters to use Editey.