Set Email Sender to Form Respondent Field

t...@usepressbox.com

Oct 5, 2017, 3:43:42 PM10/5/17
to floreysoft
I have a workflow that triggers an email message when a form is submitted. When the flow is live, about 5 people will use the form to generate custom emails, but currently all messages send from my email address. I would like each message to send from the address that corresponds to the form respondent. Is this possible. If so, how is this configured.

We all use gmail and have the same domain. If this is a paid feature, I am happy to upgrade, but I would still need a tutorial on how to set a dynamic "from" field".

Daniel Florey

Oct 5, 2017, 4:33:21 PM10/5/17
to floreysoft GmbH