Attachments in Email Designer

Steve MacDonald

Oct 27, 2015, 8:51:12 AM10/27/15
to floreysoft
I've been using Ultradox for a few days now and I am very  impressed with the Email and Template system. I started out trying to make a simple Job Application reply email. Everything looks nice and it works well but for a few points that I cant fathom out from all your videos or help website. I used a form  triggering the sheet and html.

A job application reply of coarse needs a CV, but I cannot find a way to add an attachment .doc or PDF effectively.I've tried putting a shareable file link direct to into the sheet or the doc this works but it spoils the look of the template.

Is this the right way off doing this or could you please explain a more professional and effective way ie PDF logo etc.
Another point is bulleting in the email editor no matter what I try bullets never show up in the final html email will probably have to try a different approach.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.