Including formulas in Google Spreadsheet insert

Erik Christensen

Jan 28, 2015, 6:40:07 PM1/28/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
One of my blocks needs to enter in formulas within Google Spreadsheet cells.

When I past a formula such as =E92-((E92*Whatever)+(E92*K92))-Something!E96-(K92*E92) into the appropriate mapping area of the insert data into cell block ie. http://go.lilrkt.com/image/2z0j0h160r23

I run the workflow and nothing happens. As soon as I check the results of the workflow I get a "Server down, retrying " error.

Any chance you can point me in the right direction on how to properly use formulas within my mappings?

I really need this to work.

If it can't be done through the basic settings, can you please contact me so I can arrange a consultation and hire you to do this?

Daniel Florey

Jan 30, 2015, 5:01:42 AM1/30/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Erik,
if you would write a case study for us, I could help you building this for you in return.
Deal?

Regadrds,
Daniel

Erik Christensen

Jan 30, 2015, 7:26:45 AM1/30/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
It would be my pleasure.

Would it be possible to show you a list of what we're attempting to do and let me know what's possible?

Erik Christensen

Oct 22, 2015, 10:53:03 AM10/22/15
to floreysoft
Hey Daniel,

I'd love to get this formula component working.

Can you help me on it still?

Daniel Florey

Oct 22, 2015, 11:14:36 AM10/22/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Do you still get the server down error?
If you give me an update on the current state I'll try to help you..

Erik Christensen

Oct 22, 2015, 11:26:13 AM10/22/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
No errors.

Just needed a way to get formulas added into a spreadsheet when I update a row with new data from a google form.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "floreysoft" group.