edity links not working

simon....@tdsb.on.ca

May 24, 2016, 8:58:33 AM5/24/16
to floreysoft
Hello,
I'm using Edity to compose an email to my client list using ultra docs.

some pre-filled info is in the text of the email from sheets to the email.  however, some are showing up and not others.

also, the link to the google form is no longer working (it was for a while).

can anyone help me solve this??? need to send this out today!

thanks kindly,
Simon

Daniel Florey

May 24, 2016, 9:10:50 AM5/24/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me the session code when you are online?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel

Francis, Simon

May 24, 2016, 9:18:07 AM5/24/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Great!

S11-624-919

Francis, Simon

Daniel Florey

May 24, 2016, 9:21:50 AM5/24/16
to floreysoft GmbH
I've some trouble connecting to your machine... is it running on your machine?

Daniel Florey

May 24, 2016, 9:22:21 AM5/24/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you restart the teamviewer tool?

Francis, Simon

May 24, 2016, 9:23:16 AM5/24/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com

I’m going to try switching computers…not sure what’s going on.  It shows you trying to connect.

And the session code is now different

S00-000-000

Francis, Simon

May 24, 2016, 9:24:41 AM5/24/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Okay…restarted with

S91-490-951

Francis, Simon

May 24, 2016, 9:24:59 AM5/24/16
to 'flor...@googlegroups.com'

s91-490-951

May 24, 2016, 9:29:33 AM5/24/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hmmm... not working. Can you please try TeamViewer Version 9 QuickSupport from this page instead:

Thanks!

Daniel Florey

May 24, 2016, 9:39:36 AM5/24/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
did you start the downloaded version?
I'm in a hurry, if we cannot connect now, I'm available tomorrow...

Thanks!
Daniel

Francis, Simon

May 24, 2016, 9:40:59 AM5/24/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com

I’m having trouble getting it working….

Switching computers to see if that  makes a difference

Daniel Florey

May 24, 2016, 9:42:05 AM5/24/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Did you download version 9?

Francis, Simon

May 24, 2016, 9:43:20 AM5/24/16
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Ok…

New computer, original teamviewer

s27-483-774

version 9 wouldn’t open when I tried it

Francis, Simon

May 25, 2017, 2:27:53 PM5/25/17
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Hi Daniel,

I’m trying to trouble shoot a problem with the Sheets I am using to power my ultra docs program.

In a nutshell:

-          I have information from one column on a tab populating a column on another tab.

-          For some reason, the first 8 lines are copying properly, then it messes up on the rows below that

Is this something you could help me resolve?

Thanks!

Simon Francis