Despite of Suspend Blocks Variables and Documents missing after Stop / Resume

Zbulo! Discover Albania

Apr 23, 2015, 6:34:30 PM4/23/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
How to use the Suspend / Stop / Resume blocks?
I have them set up in above order but variables convert blank in merges and previously generated documents are not attached to emails.

Daniel Florey

Apr 24, 2015, 4:18:10 AM4/24/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me the session code when you are online?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel