Ultradox duplicating my PDFs

hca...@lashojasresort.com

Jun 24, 2016, 12:28:42 PM6/24/16
to floreysoft
Hello everyone!

This week I've been having problems with one of my flows which uploads a document to my Google drive. Specifically the PDFs that Ultradox uploads have been duplicating. Each time I run a batch it creates two PDF files and uploads them both. Sometimes Ultradox is not recognizing certain fields, so it leaves them blank.

My flows have been working fine until this week. Please help!

Daniel Florey

Jun 24, 2016, 12:39:22 PM6/24/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Does this happen if you run the batch from Ultradox? Or is your flow triggered from a form/sheet?
If the latter, please turn off the triggers and turn on the trigger that you are using.

hca...@lashojasresort.com

Jun 24, 2016, 12:44:38 PM6/24/16
to floreysoft
Thanks for the quick reply Dan!

It happens when I run a row from the spreadsheet and also when it's triggered.

I'll try resetting the triggers to see if that fixes the problem. I'll keep you posted, thanks!