"500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details (Updating item) "

Jason Gershenson

Jun 22, 2017, 6:04:18 PM6/22/17
to floreysoft
This is the same Ultradox process I have been using for months, suddenly with the pop-up:
500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details (Updating item)

Daniel Florey

Jun 22, 2017, 7:20:58 PM6/22/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you reproduce the issue?
It would be great if you could provide more details so that we can reproduce the issue on our end.
Thanks!

This is the same Ultradox process I have been using for months, suddenly with the pop-up:
500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details (Updating item)

Jason Gershenson

Jun 22, 2017, 8:13:06 PM6/22/17
to flore...@googlegroups.com
It seems to have fixed itself. Thank you!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "floreysoft" group.