Google Form Data Not Working

Nathan Stufflebean

Feb 20, 2017, 10:54:06 AM2/20/17
to floreysoft
When I try to update my google form building block I get a server error. Please try again later.

Are you experiencing problems currently?

Daniel Florey

Feb 20, 2017, 10:56:22 AM2/20/17
to floreysoft GmbH

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 4:54 PM, Nathan Stufflebean <donni...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I try to update my google form building block I get a server error. Please try again later.

Are you experiencing problems currently?

Nathan Stufflebean

Feb 20, 2017, 12:39:45 PM2/20/17
to floreysoft
Thank you! Do you know how long this will be down?