UltraDox has to constantly re-initialize?

Erik Christensen

Mar 23, 2015, 8:35:02 AM3/23/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Months ago when I started using UltraDox I was asked to initialize the app through Google Apps.

I've done this a number of times not, each time it appears that since the app has to initialize, all my triggers go down. This is really problematic as my forms run constantly and it appears that with the app having to initialize I loose all the workflows I've spent countless hours putting together.

I would really like to understand why this is happening.

Daniel Florey

Mar 23, 2015, 8:39:40 AM3/23/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
there has been a change at Google's end which requires re-authorization.
I'm putting together a newsletter right now.
Can you please re-start the trigger and then switch off/on the trigger in the sidebar (green/red icon).
This should revive the workflows. No need to change any flows.

Hope this helps,
Daniel

Erik Christensen

Mar 23, 2015, 8:42:08 AM3/23/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Understood.

I removed the auth from my profile (had it for about 9 months). I clicked on Start and now the trigger is lost.

I am going to re-add the doc in my workflow because I have no idea how to fix this...