Can I get an answer on my question???????

Ilona Edens

Nov 2, 2015, 11:35:01 PM11/2/15
to floreysoft
It's found here:  https://groups.google.com/d/msg/floreysoft/BjcomDG3aKo/5zZiGD3QAgAJ

Even an I don't know so I can determine if this would be a viable option to have my clients collaborate with me or not using this plugin.

Daniel Florey

Nov 3, 2015, 4:36:22 AM11/3/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Ilona,
Can you please try with a simple document in a simple div or paragraph?
I did not test this feature for a long time... but I'll try if I find the time.

Thanks,
Daniel

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 5:35 AM, Ilona Edens <il...@thecatsass.marketing> wrote:
It's found here:  https://groups.google.com/d/msg/floreysoft/BjcomDG3aKo/5zZiGD3QAgAJ

Even an I don't know so I can determine if this would be a viable option to have my clients collaborate with me or not using this plugin.

Daniel, Sharon

Nov 3, 2015, 7:52:27 AM11/3/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com