Ultradox: Apps Script Error Issue

Allissa Weber

Jun 20, 2014, 12:34:22 PM6/20/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I do believe that Ultradox is the answer to what I have been searching high and low for!  BUT - after building the template, form, and the Ultradoc itself - now I am inputting the Apps Script code for "Triggering Ultradox by Google Form Submission" - and am getting an error.....See Error message below.

Also - on the "Help" page - it states to replace the ID with the URL (ID) in your Ultradoc...Can someone clarify for me exactly WHICH ID/Key I should be entering?  Is it from the actual Ultradoc page (shown below)?  Or should I be using the ID/Key from the UD Template?  Or the form?

It doesn't help that I am a complete NOOB to Apps Script...Thank you in advance to all who can lend a hand!   ;o)

Message details

Daniel Florey

Jun 24, 2014, 8:43:31 AM6/24/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me ID+PWD?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel

Allissa Weber

Jun 25, 2014, 7:26:12 AM6/25/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Got it to work with some help from Daniel - then I get this email early this morning, from "Apps Script Notification @ google".....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your script, Ultradox trigger script, has recently failed to finish successfully. A summary of the failure(s) is shown below. To configure the triggers for this script, or change your setting for receiving future failure notifications, click here.

The script is used by the document HTML Email, PDF Attachment Form (Responses).

Error MessageCount
Request failed for http://www.ultradox.com/ultradoc/execute?action=RUN&amp;id=0B5vIHFGHL5_uVnFPdXRxVXk4aUk returned code 404. Truncated server response: 404 Public key is invalid!&lt;br&gt;The public key of the Ultradoc... (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response) (line 45, file &quot;Ultradox&quot;)2

Details:

StartFunctionError MessageTriggerEnd
6/24/14 11:22 AMonFormSubmitRequest failed for http://www.ultradox.com/ultradoc/execute?action=RUN&amp;id=0B5vIHFGHL5_uVnFPdXRxVXk4aUk returned code 404. Truncated server response: 404 Public key is invalid!&lt;br&gt;The public key of the Ultradoc... (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response) (line 45, file &quot;Ultradox&quot;)formSubmit6/24/14 11:22 AM
6/24/14 1:59 PMonFormSubmitRequest failed for http://www.ultradox.com/ultradoc/execute?action=RUN&amp;id=0B5vIHFGHL5_uVnFPdXRxVXk4aUk returned code 404. Truncated server response: 404 Public key is invalid!&lt;br&gt;The public key of the Ultradoc... (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response) (line 45, file &quot;Ultradox&quot;)formSubmit6/24/14 1:59 PM

Sincerely,

Google Apps Script

Need help? Visit the Google Apps Script documentation. Please do not reply to this message. (c) 2014 Google

Daniel Florey

Jun 25, 2014, 7:50:00 AM6/25/14
to floreysoft GmbH
I guess the emails are old. If the form is working now just ignore the mails...

Allissa Weber

Jun 25, 2014, 8:05:19 AM6/25/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hm, I should have thought of that!  Thanks Daniel!

Allissa N. Weber
Facilities Maintenance/Plant Operations
FM Training & Travel Administration
Office   734.763.7653
Fax       734.615.6933

Allissa Weber

Jun 26, 2014, 7:20:26 AM6/26/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking that the error message was old, as Daniel had pointed out - so I went ahead and submitted the form again (thinking I should not get an error now) - but no dice.  I got the same error message again....
What in the world am I doing wrong??  Lordy, this is frustrating.....
Attached screenshot of the error from Google....
ultradox_script error.png

Daniel Florey

Jun 26, 2014, 7:50:45 AM6/26/14
to floreysoft GmbH
How can I remote in to help you?

Allissa Weber

Jun 26, 2014, 8:08:45 AM6/26/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
We could try the remote session in Hangouts?

Kyle Lacey

Jun 30, 2016, 11:35:43 AM6/30/16
to floreysoft, web...@umich.edu
I'm getting the same error. has there been a solution?
I've a few Ultradox but I only get this error on one of them.

maxime...@sygma-tech.com

Jul 21, 2016, 1:40:56 PM7/21/16
to floreysoft, web...@umich.edu
Same problem here...