Cannot create or open Editey workspaces

Gayle Dicarlantonio

Jan 31, 2017, 10:21:21 PM1/31/17
to floreysoft
My students and I have been using Editey workspaces for several years to create websites. However, in the past day or so, many have not been able to create or open workspaces. This is the error that we have been getting:

Tue Jan 31 19:10:07 GMT-800 2017 com.floreysoft.editey.client.EditorModule
SEVERE: Uncaught Exception: com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) : Cannot read property 'xb' of null
at Unknown.Jvb(Exceptions.java:36)
at Unknown.Tv(WorkspacePanel.java:1057)
at Unknown.Fu(EditorModule.java:199)
at Unknown.uv(EditorModule.java:165)
at Unknown.eU(ExceptionHelper.java:37)
at Unknown.anonymous(AjaxLoader.java:72)

Daniel Florey

Feb 1, 2017, 6:14:45 AM2/1/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Gayle,
thanks for the report.
A fix should be live very soon.

Rgeards,
Daniel

Gayle Dicarlantonio

Gayle Dicarlantonio

Feb 1, 2017, 7:30:31 PM2/1/17
to floreysoft
Thanks, Daniel for the quick fix. It's working for me now.