Ultradox not loading rows from multiple Google Sheets

Christina

Feb 8, 2017, 6:26:51 PM2/8/17
to floreysoft
I posted in the Google+ Community but have not had any responses, so I'm trying here also....

I need help figuring out what went wrong. I set up an Ultradox workflow where it grabs a row from three different sheets in my worksheet. Then places the data in the corresponding table cells on my template. Then generates a Google Doc and downloads to my Google drive.

The preview looks like all is well. The console shows that it's working through the building blocks with no errors. However, when I look at the generated Doc, I only have the data from the first sheet. The other two "load rows" did not load...

Then I noticed in the console that it actually isn't grabbing rows from the 2nd and third "load row" building block when I batch run. This set up worked last year, so what's new now and how do I set it up? Or is it a glitch?

I've tried various scenarios and tested with other document setups, all with the same result. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My ultradox showing the console:

My template:

The preview:

The actual resulting doc: