Only load the row associated with the form submitted

jus...@studyhut.com

Jun 29, 2017, 2:59:19 PM6/29/17
to floreysoft
Hi,

I'm brand new at this, but I'm using the Form and Spreadsheet to code and grade a test.  The breakdowns of the score are on a different worksheet in the workbook, and I would like to load the row with the most recent score into an email that is sent.

I can see how to "Load Row", but from what I can tell, it will always load the same row when triggered.  How can I dynamically select the row that should be loaded so the email has the relevant scores.

Thank you,

Justin