Automate a Batch without Selecting?

Peter Schwinge

Sep 11, 2016, 4:07:52 AM9/11/16
to floreysoft
Hi.

Usecase: Based on the Newsletter

sign up > confirm email > subscribed - all that is good.

I would like to automatically batch the subscribers to receive an email on a specific date, then have another email sent on another date.

Is this something I should just set a timer into the same ultradoc?

I originally created a 2nd Ultradoc to do this, but that means I have to batch, and select. Is there a way to select to batch run without having to manually select the recipients?

Thanks.

Daniel Florey

Sep 11, 2016, 4:14:19 AM9/11/16
to floreysoft GmbH
You should create a separate Ultradoc with roughly these blocks:
- Load worksheet (this will load all subscribers)
- Repeat 2 blocks:
  - Generate HTML from Docs (your email)
  - Send email

This will then generate and send the emails to all users in the selected sheet instead of picking them manually.

Hope this helps,
Daniel

Peter Schwinge

Sep 11, 2016, 1:06:57 PM9/11/16