Timer function hung

wga...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2017, 3:11:21 PM4/26/17
to floreysoft
Hello Daniel,

I have an Ultradoc that is triggered with a google form.  It is a large form for users to input data.  I have a two minute timer at the third step of my Ultradoc.  I have found that waiting 2-3 minutes after the form has been submitted gives google time to update the worksheet before the Ultradoc does further processing.  Today is the first time in 6 months that I needed to make a change to the Ultradoc.

While testing I found the Timer seemed to be hung.  It works in that the Ultradoc is paused but it does not continue after 2-3 minutes.  I've attached print screens of the console and the Time Properties.  Console says it will continue 4 hours later??  I can manually select a Timer from the list and select Run, it works.  It used to wait 2 minutes and then continue on its own.  Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with the Timer or are we in some sort of nasty time warp?

Thanks for any assistance!!

Timer1.jpg
timer2.jpg
Timer3.jpg
Timer4.jpg

Daniel Florey

Apr 26, 2017, 4:17:19 PM4/26/17
to floreysoft GmbH
Thanks for the report! I'll try to reproduce that on our end.
I think the console just prints the time in a wrong timezone, I'll check - but the timer should run anyway.

Daniel Florey

Apr 26, 2017, 5:07:23 PM4/26/17
to floreysoft GmbH
The issue should be fixed!

WGA Computer Service Center

Apr 26, 2017, 5:37:56 PM4/26/17
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!!  What ever you did worked.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "floreysoft" group.