How do you get a preview of your html while you are working on it?

Elyse Castles

Mar 14, 2014, 11:15:14 AM3/14/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I have been typing a html and I cannot figure how to see a preview of my site.

Daniel Ocando Troconis

Oct 28, 2015, 12:44:45 PM10/28/15
to floreysoft
Yeah I'm looking forward for this answer too, when you click on the "eye" icon it talks about the Live preview that shows every change once it's made live, either way, having the "live preview" in a separated tab, window or even as part of the workspace I'm forced to "refresh" the preview in order to see the changes.

Daniel Florey

Oct 28, 2015, 12:47:36 PM10/28/15
to floreysoft GmbH
The live (realtime while typing) preview will only work in the pure HTML editor (if you open a single html file from drive). It has some limitations though.
In Workspace mode you'll have to reload to see the latest changes.