Ultradox Trigger: 500 Internal Server Error The call failed on the server

Kurtis Saiyo

Apr 29, 2016, 5:05:12 PM4/29/16
to floreysoft
I cannot seem to get the Ultradoc to refresh the variables from the Google Forms Trigger. It's a very long form (575 output variables).

It get this error every time I refresh the Trigger module on the Ultradoc:

    500 Internal Server Error The call failed on the server; see server log for details (Updating item)

Any hints? None of my variables have spaces. I've tried refreshing every part of the Ultradoc and trigger, I tried closing the the whole browser and restarting. Nothing seems to work.

Daniel Florey

Apr 29, 2016, 5:32:52 PM4/29/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you share the involved files with me? I can then try to find more details while reproducing the issue on our end.

Thanks!

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. It is intended for use only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail, including all attachments, without copying, distributing or disclosing same. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. E-mail is not a secure means of communication. Please advise us if you would prefer to use an alternate form of communication. We accept no responsibility or liability for loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this transmission.

Kurtis Saiyo

Apr 29, 2016, 5:43:16 PM4/29/16
to floreysoft
Is there a specific email I can use? All I have is the Google groups email. We are somewhat sensitive to what we allow access to as we are a business, so I would rather just send it to you and not post it to the whole group.

Kurtis Saiyo

Apr 29, 2016, 6:15:54 PM4/29/16
to floreysoft
I have shared the documents with your gmail account.

Kurtis Saiyo

Apr 29, 2016, 7:00:54 PM4/29/16
to floreysoft
Daniel,

The problems has seemed to have resolved itself (somehow... on it's own?). Thank you!