The file Booking confirmation PDF template contains errors: null (Updating item) Close

Limelight Music

Oct 10, 2016, 8:08:38 AM10/10/16
to floreysoft
When attempting to execute a workflow, which has been working for over 2 years, I now receive the following message:

The file Booking confirmation PDF template contains errors: null (Updating item)

This continues to repeat numerous times and I am no longer able to run the document.

The workflow no longer allows me to turn on the "Generate PDF from the originally linked document.

The workflow looks like this (attached):

I also now receive the following error message:

13:04:22
The execution has been started
13:04:22
Loaded 0 values from form
13:04:22
Failed to upload file called Booking confirmation .pdf to Google Drive, file or document not found!
13:04:23
A new document has been generated from template Booking confirmation Email template
13:04:24
An email has been sent out to with 0 documents attached

I cannot understand why this has suddenly stopped working or why I can no longer run the workflow as I have been for 2 years.

Can you help?

Thanks

Daniel Florey

Oct 10, 2016, 8:11:58 AM10/10/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you share the involved files with me in edit mode?
I'll then try to fix that for you.

Regards,
Daniel

Limelight Music

Oct 11, 2016, 4:59:58 AM10/11/16
to floreysoft
Hi Daniel,

I shared it with you. Did you manage to access it all ok?

Thanks

Matt

Daniel Florey

Oct 11, 2016, 7:08:16 AM10/11/16
to floreysoft GmbH
Yes, I've fixed it. You had some missing closing brackets...